NEW Released XTUNER CVD-9 HD Heavy Duty Truck Diagnostic Adapter 2017 model
The Bluetooth XTUNER CVD-9 HD Heavy Duty Truck Diagnostic Adapter new released is the China’ first commercial vehicle diagnostic adapter based on Android System.
CVD-9 is an electronic device that connects to the on-board ECU computers of Heavy Duty trucks, fire engines and motor homes.
To transmits information via Bluetooth to the XTUNER CVD application. The CVD-9 adapter works with Class 3 to 8 heavy duty trucks with 9-pin/6-pin Dutch diagnostic port.
Top 5 reasons to get XTUNER CVD-9 HD:
- The Adapter is constructed of industrial grade materials it will withstand abuse and is weather resistant.
- Brands Covered: Allison, Bendix, Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Freight-liner, Fuller, Haldex, International, John Deere, Mack, Mack 4, Mercedes Benz, Paccar, Pi, Psi, Takata, Volvo, Wabco, ZFMeritor, etc.
- Vehicle Model and engine type auto detected.
- OE Level Fault Code Information: Display 99% of Heavy Duty fault codes with detailed OEM level component and trailer descriptions.
- Fault Management: Clears faults and diagnoses all vehicle components in a single with easy to use application.
CVD-6/CVD-9 update information:
- DISPLAY UI upgrade to V4.6.
- Optimize UI display.
- Add retrive password function.
- Improve diagnostic capabilities and communication layer stability.
- New model software update reminder.
- Optimization of diagnostic data flow interface interaction.
- New freeze data stream refresh function.
- Add history reminder for diagnostic menu click.
- Optimize APP installation package size.
- Add datastream meter display.
- Fix some bugs.
CVDOBD Upgrade to V13.4
1. Improve the J1708 systems for VOLVO trucks.