Welcome to our online store! Diatools and its associates provide their services to you subject to the following Terms & Conditions. If you visit or shop within this website, you accept these Terms & Conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to our website, to understand our practices.
- When you visit Diatools or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Diatools or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Diatools, with copyright authorship for this collection by Diatools, and protected by international copyright laws.
- Diatools trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Diatools, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Diatools. All other trademarks not owned by Diatools or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Diatools or its subsidiaries.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS.
Diatools grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Diatools. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Diatools. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Diatools and our associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Diatools name or trademarks without the express written consent of Diatools. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Diatools. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Diatools so long as the link does not portray Diatools, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Diatools logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT.
- If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password, and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, EMAILS, AND OTHER CONTENT.
- Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Diatools reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Diatools and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Diatools and its associates and sublicenses the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post: that the content is accurate: that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity: and that you will indemnify Diatools or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Diatools has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Diatools takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
- Diatools and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Diatools does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Diatools itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THIS SITE IS PROVIDED Diatools ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Car Diagnostic SA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Diatools DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Diatools DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM MY COMPANY ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MY COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to Diatools or to products you purchase through Diatools shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in DEFINE_STATE, DEFINE_COUNTRY, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to Diatools intellectual property rights, Diatools may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of DEFINE_STATE, DEFINE_COUNTRY, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrators award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVER ABILITY.
- Please review our other policies, such as our Shipping and Returns policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to Diatools. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed sever able and shall not affect the validity and enforce ability of any remaining condition.