Latest XTOOL HD900 Heavy Duty Truck Code Reader
The XTOOL HD900 Heavy Duty Truck Code Reader is a high-end and new style heavy duty diagnostic device developed by XTOOL, which is designed for the professional vehicle repair or maintenance technicians.
XTOOL HD900 Product Features:
- Large easy-to-read Color LCD screen.
- Access to generic and manufacturer specific codes.
- Easily determines the cause of the “Check Engine Light” (MIL).
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- Displays DTC definitions on screen.
- Displays real-time Live Data.
- Support SAE J1939(CAN) and SAE J1708/J1587 protocol heavy duty vehicles.
HD900 Heavy Duty Specifications:
- Screen: 3.5’’ TFT-LCD Display
- Input Voltage Range: 11~36V
- Connection: DB15
- Storage Built-in TF Card (4GB)
- Operating Temperature: -20~50℃ (-4~126℉)
- External Dimension: 7.48’’(L)x3.94’’(W)x1.06’’(H)
- Layout of HD900
- HD900 Mainframe
- Main Test Cable
- 6/9 Pin Truck Connectors
- Read Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- View Live Data
- Mil Status
- O2 Sensor Test
- EVAP System Test
- Retrieve Vehicle Information (VIN, CIN AND CVN)
How to Update XTOOL HD900
Update tool installing
(1). Visit XTOOL website: http://www.xtooltech.com.
(2). Click the icon of “Upgrade Tool” (shown as below), then download the Upgrade Tool and save the file to your computer.
(3). Follow the instructions step by step to install the Upgrade Tool.
HD900 Software Updating
(1). Connect the HD900 main frame to the computer via USB cable.
(2). Open the Upgrade Tool, input the Product SN and Password, then click Login. (shown as below)
(3). After login, you will see as below; click “(Un)Sel” to select the software and click “Upgrade” then it will update automatically.
XTOOL HD900 Package includes:
- HD900 Mainframe
- Micro USB Cable
- Test Cable
- Certificate of Quality
- User Manual