iCarsoft HD V3.0 Heavy Duty & OBDII Diagnostic Tool 2 in 1
The iCarsoft HD V3.0 Heavy Duty & OBDII Diagnostic Tool Is a Professional And Powerful Truck Fault Diagnostic Tool Developed By iCarsoft Technology Inc. With 2.8” Tft Lcd And Unique Diagnostic Software Of Trucks In Compliance With Standard Protocols(J1587, J1939 And j1708), It Has 10 Modes Of OBD / EOBD Can Tests For A Complete Diagnosis, And Also Support 6pin & 9pin Adapter For Some Special Trucks.
ALL ICARSOFT PRODUCTS LINK: Https://Www.Diatools.Co.Za/Brand/Icarsoft/
- Support all heavy-duty trucks in compliance with standard protocols (J1587, J1939 and J1708).
- Work on most cars, mini vans and light duty vehicles (OBDII & CAN) from 1996 on – European, American and Asian.
- Support all OBDII protocols: CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000.
- Uniquely featured with battery power monitor function.
- Troubleshooting tips guide technicians to the root of problems faster, saving diagnosis and repair time.
- Read and erase generic codes (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific codes (P1, P3 and U1) and pending codes.
- Easily determine the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL) and turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear troubles codes and reset monitors.
- Display DTC definition, freeze frame data, monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions) and vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Read live O2 sensor test data.
- Read PCM live data stream with graphic data Display.
- Enhanced OBDII Mode 6.
- Battery test: Checking the battery voltage via OBD port with the scanner.
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions: English, German, Dutch, Spanish and French.
- Software upgrade via computer from Official Website: Https://Www.Icarsoft.Com/
iCarsoft HD V3.0 OBDII Functions:
- Read Codes.
- Erase Codes.
- I/M Readiness: I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
- Freeze Frame: Emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
- O2 Sensor Test: This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitoring: This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Evap System Test: The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system.
- Vehicle Information: The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN),the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
- Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
- Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors.
- Read live PCM DataStream.
- Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other.
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc.
- Read pending DTCs.
- Read permanent DTCs.
- DTCs search.
- Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- Works on most of 2001 and newer OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles.
- Support on most of 2004 and newer OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles.
- Works on most of 1996 and newer OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles.
- View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
- Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More.
- Display: 2.8” TFT LCD, 320*240 Pixels.
- Operating current: 150mA@12V (Typical)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~50°C.
- Power consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~70°C.
- Dimension: 142*90*222.5 mm (L x W x H)
- Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 28V.
iCarsoft HD V3.0 Contents:
- Main Unit.
- 6 pin & 9 pin adaptor.
- PC connecting cable.
- Nylon carry case.