Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Bluetooth OBD2 Full System Diagnostic Tool with Special Functions
The Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Featuring the powerful Cortex-A9 processor, and a 7.0 inch LCD capacitive touchscreen, based on the Android multitasking operating system, and combined with the ability to quickly read and clear DTCs for all available modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, the MaxiCOM MK808BT is your ideal auto diagnostic and service tool. MK808BT provides you with superior special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB(Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), BMS (Battery Management System), and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
ALL AUTEL PRODUCTS LINK: Https://Www.Diatools.Co.Za/Brand/Autel/
- MK808BT has the same look and function as MK808, but MK808BT has more Bluetooth connection than MK808 (Wireless connection makes diagnosis easier)
Top Reasons to Get Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT:
Support Bluetooth Connection with VCI Box. Available Range up to 10m. The wireless diagnostic interface MaxiVCI Mini supports 2 communication methods with the tablet, wireless BT and USB.
Support Comprehensive Diagnosis and many special functions: MK808BT Supports a wide range of special functions, including IMMO (immobilizer), Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS, DPF, TPMS, and many more. One Tool with comprehensive functions which is equivalent to get MD802, MD808 PRO and Maxicheck Pro at the same time. This new MK808BT is more powerful and affordable and it’s a good investment for vehicle technicians.
AUTEL MAXICOM MK808BT FEATURES:
- Original Autel Brand Tool. High Quality.
- Update Online: One Year Free Update Online Via Official Website: Https://Www.Auteltech.Com/
- Multi-Language Supported: English Is Default Language. It Also Supports German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Etc. (But For Other Languages, There Are A Fee To Be Payed)
- Read/Clear Codes For All Available Systems.
- Display Live Data In Text, Graph & Analog For Easy Data Review.
- Auto VIN Technology Can Automatically Identify The Vehicle’s Make, Model And Year Information In No Time.
- Relearn Parking Brake Pad After Replacement.
- Support IMMO Functions.
- Support Forced DPF Regeneration And Adjusting Injectors.
- Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
- Reset Service Mileage And Service Intervals.
- Support TPMS Sensor Relearn.
- Support Battery Registration And Reset.
Comprehensive 21 Service Functions:
Autel MK808BT has 21 service items including:
Oil Service Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Seats, Odometer, Brake bleed, DPF, Immo keys, Injector, CHG tire size, TEC learn, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Lang change, Headlamp, Trans Adaption, Airbag Reset, Cylinder. In this way it helps car diagnosis more convenient and comprehensive.
- Oil Reset Service: Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset each time the oil is changed. That the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) Service: This function has a multitude of usages to maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement.
- Battery Management System (BMS) Service: The Battery Management System (BMS) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Service: Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly straight-ahead position before calibration. In addition the vehicle identification number is also read from the instrument cluster and stored permanently in the steering angle sensor 59 EEPROM. On successful completion of calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
- Diesel Particle Filter (DPF) Service: The Diesel Particle Filter (DPF) function manages DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
- TPMS: The service makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors. For more TPMS functions, we recommend you to get a TS501/TS508K.
Support Multiple Language:
- English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Swedish.
Unique IMMO Function:
- The unique function of MK808BT IMMO is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
Support Wide Vehicle Coverage:
Chrysler, Dodge, GM, Jeep, Ford, Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Sprinter, Buagatti, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford(EU), Jaguar, Lamborghini, Lancia, Land Rover, LT3, Maybach, MINI, Opel, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW CV, Toyota, Benz, BMW, VW, Peugeot, Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GTR, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki.
The MaxiCOM MK808BT diagnostic system supports 4 methods for Vehicle Identification:
- A) Auto VIN Scan; B) Manual VIN Input; C) Automatic Selection; D) Manual Selection.
- Regular Tablet Updates.
- Shop Manager: The Shop Manager application manages the workshop information, customer information records, and test vehicle history records. There are three main functions available: Vehicle History; Workshop Information; Customer Manager.
- Support Remote Technical Support
Autel MK808BT Specifications:
- Support Bluetooth connection.
- Operating System: Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
- Memory: 32GB.
- Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution.
- Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0 Wi-Fi HDMI Type A Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
- Sensors: Light sensor for brightness auto changing.
- Audio input/output: Input: N/A Output: buzzer.
- Power and Battery: 3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery Charges via 5 VDC power supply.
- Tested Battery Life: Around 7 hours of continuous use.
- Battery Charging Input: 5 V/1.5 A.
- Power Consumption: 600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7V.
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
- Storage Temp.: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5% – 95% non-condensing.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)
- Net Weight: 788 g (2.42 lb.)
- ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middle-speed, Low-speed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.
Autel MK808BT Package List:
- MK808BT Tablet.
- USB External Power Adapter.
- 1 X USB Cable(for testing)
- USB Cable(for charging)
- MaxiVCI Mini.
- Quick Reference Guide.
- User Manual