Nexas NL102P Car Truck 2 in 1 Automotive Scanner, Engine, Oil Service, DPF Reset, for Heavy Duty Truck ODB Diagnostic Tool
The Nexas NL102P Car Truck PLUS HEAVY DUTY diagnostic scanner from NEXAS supports all heavy duty trucks in compliance with standard protocols ( J1587,J1939 and J1708), and also 10 modes of OBD tests for a complete diagnosis and battery power monitor of passenger cars & light duty vehicles. Also works great on special functions like oil light/ service reset, sensor reset and DPF regeneration on heavy duty trucks.
- Support languages: English, French, Spanish
- Support 6PIN, 9PIN (trucks), and 16PIN(cars & trucks) diagnostic connectors.
Nexas NL102P Car Truck Diagnostic Coverage:
- Heavy duty trucks in compliance with standard protocols ( J1578, J1939 and J1708)
- Car in compliance with standard OBD2 protocols(ISO14230, ISO9141, ISO15765, CAN BUS,J1850)
- for Cummings, for Detroit, for Maxxforce, for Caterpillar, for Freightliner, for International, for Kenworth, for John Deere, for Peterbilt, for Sterling, for Mack, for Paccar, for Westernstar, for Mecedes Benz, for Volvo, for Scania, for Man, for Renault, for ERF, for Foden, for Seddon-Atkinson, for Iveco, for DAF, for SISU, for STEYR, for ISUZU; Cars /min vans / light duty.
Oil Reset And DPF Regeneration:
- for Cummings, for Detroit, for Maxxforce, for ISUZU, for HINO, for Kenworth, for Peterbilt, for Sterling, for Western Star, for Freightliner, for International etc.
- engine, transmission, instrument panel, drive train, braking system, suspension, ABS, ESP, EPS, fuel system and etc;
Features And Functions:
- Diagnose heavy duty trucks in compliance with standard protocols (J1587, J1939 and J1708)
- Work on all cars, mini vans and light duty vehicles (OBDII & CAN) from 1996 on and latest – European, American and Asian
- Support all OBDII protocols: CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000
- Oil light/ Service reset for Cummins, Sensor Reset for Detroit, Maxxforce, etc
- Regenerate DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter), Identify DPF fault codes for Cummins, for Detroit, for Maxxforce, for ISUZU, for HINO, for Kenworth, for Peterbilt, for Sterling, for Western Star, for Freightliner, for International etc
- Uniquely featured with battery power monitor function
- Troubleshooting tips guide technicians to the root of problems faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
- Read and erase generic codes (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific codes(P1, P3 and U1), and pending codes
- Easily determine the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL) and turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear troubles codes and reset monitors
- Display DTC definition, freeze frame data, I/M readiness status (emissions) and vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Read, store and playback live O2 sensor test data
- Read PCM live data stream with graphic data Display
- Enhanced OBDII Mode 6
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions: English, Spanish and French.
- Software upgrade via internet Official Website: http://www.nexastech.com/
- Please check your car or truck work obd protocols incluidng NL102 support protocols or not before order, dear friend it can work with after 2008 year truck which use 6pin, 9pin and 16pin cable connect.
Nexas NL102P Car Truck Specification:
- Display 2.8’’ TFT color display (320*240)
- Supported Protocols J1587, J1939, J1708, CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000
- Working Temperature 0°—60° （32—140° F）
- Storage Temperature -20—70° （-4—158° F）
- Input Power 8—36 Volts by vehicles battery
- Dimensions 255*190*70mm
- NL102PLUS Main Unit,
- 6PIN Connector,
- 9PIN Connector,
- User Manual,
- USB Cable,
- Protective Nylon Case