KZYEE KC601 Heavy Duty Truck Scanner & Code Reader
The Original KZYEE KC601 heavy duty truck scanner & code reader applies to vehicles equipped with standard OBDII diagnostic socket with read and erase fault code and read live data functions.
KZYEE KC601 Heavy Duty Code Reader
KC601 heave duty code reader is applicable in all auto repairing factories.. It is portable for car owners to diagnose DTC in automobile electric control system anytime and anywhere. LED signal lights make easy and practical operation.
KC601 heavy duty code reader applies to vehicles equipped with standard OBDII diagnostic socket with read and erase fault code and read live data functions.
KZYEE KC601 Heavy Duty code reader Introduction and Functions
Adopting 2.8 inch and 320*240 LED display to meet the operation habit of each individual user, the well-designed appearance, menu and functions of products support all-in-one function of OBD/EOBD vehicle, multi-language, and LED-guided operations. Easy operation, high practicality.
This product is also applicable to vehicles with 8V~30V working voltage. With good working stability, this can fully meet customers’ different demands of diagnosis.
- Normal Diagnosis Indicator(Green): The indicator lights up in communication diagnosis.
- Failure Diagnosis (Yellow): The indicator lights up when communication diagnosis fails.
- Voltage Indicator (Red): The indicator lights up when the tool is connected to OBDII diagnostic sockets of vehicle.
- Diagnosing communication cable with direct connection to OBDII diagnostic sockets of vehicle.
- About: contains information like product serial number, Burn Data, Software Version, Hardware Version, LIB Version, etc.
KZYEE KC601 Features:
- Support heavy duty truck that’s compatible with standard protocols (J1939 and J1708).
- Read DTC (Diagnose fault code).
- Support ECU like CUMMINS, VOLVO, CATERPILLAR, BENDIX, DETROIT, BENZ,etc.
- Connection to OBD16 via diesel 6PIN and diesel 9PIN.
KZYEE KC601 Functions:
- Body Controller
- Chassis Control
- Cruise Control
- Instrument Cluster
- Display 2.8 inch 320*240 LCD
- Input Voltage 8.0-30.0V power provided via vehicle battery
- Working Current Typical value <100mA
- Vehicle Cables OBD-II/ 9-PIN /6-PIN
- Operating Temperature 0℃-50℃
- Storage Temperature -20℃-70℃
- Relative Humidity 60%
- Dimension 198mm*107mm*36mm
- Unit Weight 0.3 Kg
- KC601 Heavy Duty Code Reader
- Outer Package
- USB Cable
- OBDII Cable
- OBDII to Diesel-6 and Diesel-9 Cable
- User’s Manual