iCARSOFT CR ELITE MULTI-SYSTEM PROFESSIONAL DIAGNOSTIC TOOL
The iCarsoft Cr Elite Multi-System Professional Diagnostic Tool For Multi-Brand Vehicles Four Systems. Most Vehicle Makes. All Powerful. More Special Functions. More Performance.
ALL ICARSOFT PRODUCTS LINK: Https://Www.Diatools.Co.Za/Brand/Icarsoft/
iCarsoft CR Elite is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool for multi-brand vehicles (more than 40 kinds of vehicle makes) developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 4.0″ TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of most vehicle brands and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850 etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
CR Elite vehicle coverage:
Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda, Isuzu, Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, Mazda, US Ford, Sprinter, BMW, Mini, VW, Seat, Skoda, Volvo, Porsche, SAAB, EU Ford, Holden, AUS Ford, Acura, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Dacia, Renault, Fiat, GM, Chrysler, Mercedes-Benz, Citroen, Jaguar, Peugeot, Audi, Opel, Land Rover, Smart, Suzuki, Vauxhall, Alfa-Romeo, Lancia.
iCarsoft Cr Elite Features & Benefits
- iCarsoft CR Elite can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on the four systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and Airbag.
- Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation.
- Read Live Data.
- Full ECU Diagnosis.
- Applies to most of the vehicle models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC.
- Easy To Use with Silicone Keys.
- Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialization.
- Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
- Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replaces the throttle valve.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrates
- ABS Bleeding, release the air to restore ABS Brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced.
- Injector coding, relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced SAS while steering part replacement.
- The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
- Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
- DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
- Upgrade Via PC Official Website: Https://Www.Icarsoft.Com/
- Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
- Certain functions may be limited from the vehicle manufacturer due to the requirement of a special factory access code.
- This scan tool covers over 20 years of models, so some functions may not be available on all years/models.
EIGHTEEN SUPER ADVANTAGES
- Diagnose Single Brand of most Models (OBDII-16DLC)
- Four System Diagnosis
- Support Oil Service Reset
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance
- Battery Management System (BMS)
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Control System
- Electronic Throttle Control System (ETC)
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
- ABS Bleeding(some vehicles do not enjoy this function)
- Injector Coding(some vehicles do not enjoy this function)
- Read &Clear DTC
- Read Live Data
- Support Battery Test
- Support Data Review and Print
- Full Speed Upgrade via PC
- 4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
- Support Multi-Language
iCarsoft Cr Elite FUNCTION
- Read Codes.
- Erase Codes.
- I/M Readiness — I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
- Freeze Frame — When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
- O2 Sensor Test — This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitoring — This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Evap System Test — The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
- Vehicle Information — The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN),the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
- Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
- Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors.
- Read live PCM DataStream.
- Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc.
- Read pending DTCs.
- Read permanent DTCs.
- DTCs search.
- Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles.
- Do Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles.
- Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles.
- View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
- Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More.
- Display: 4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
- Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
- Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
- Operating Current: 150mA@12V (Typical)
- Power Consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
- Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
- Main Unit
- Hardcopy User’s Manual
- Main cable
- Data cable
- TF Card (Within the main unit)
- Nylon carry case