ORIGINAL XTOOL PS150 OIL RESET TOOL
The XTool PS150 Oil Reset Tool OBDII is specially designed to reset oil service light, oil inspection light, service mileage, service intervals and airbag on most major Asian, American and European vehicles.
All XTOOL Products: Https://Www.Diatools.Co.Za/Brand/Xtool/
Top 2 Reasons to get PS150:
- Specially designed to reset oil service light, oil inspection light,service mileage, service intervals and airbag
- Covers most major Asian, American and European vehicles
Language version: English.
- Natural ergonomic comfort curve design.
- Easy to read large mono-color screen.
- Easy-to-operate large buttons.
- Super-fast time-saving solution of complicated oil reset without channel selection.
- Innovative one-click oil reset on VW, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Seat, Skoda and Volvo; Supports latest model.
- Enormous coverage of over 600 models.
- OBD, OBDII and CAN BUS support.
- Multi-Lingual platform.
- Update via the Internet From Official Website: Http://Www.Xtooltech.Com/
PS150 Oil Reset Tool Functions:
- Oil reset
- Oil inspection
- Service mileage
- Service intervals
XTool PS150 Vehicle Coverage:
Support Most OBDII Compliant Vehicles and Models
American: Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Chevrolet / GMC, Pontiac, Ford/Mercury/Lincoln, Oldsmobile, GM, Jeep
European: VW, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Volvo, Land Rover, Porsche, SAAB, Seat, Skoda, Saturn
Japanese: Toyota / Lexus, Nissan / Infiniti, Honda, Mazda, Isuzu
1. LCD screen: 160*160
2. Enter key: confirm a selection of a menu list and operate it
3. Esc key: retune to the previous screen
4. Up/down arrow: move the curse up or down
5. Left/right arrow: turn page
XTool PS150 Specifications:
1. Display: Backlit, 160 x 160 pixel display with contrast adjustment
2. Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 F°)
3. Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
4. External Power: 12.0v Volts provided via vehicle battery
5. Dimensions: 225mm Length 98mm Width 36mm Height
Instructions for BMW:
XTool PS150 Oil Reset Tool Package list:
- User’s manual: Instructions on tool operations.
- Extension cable: Connects the tool to diagnostic connector.
- OBDII connectors: Provide power to the tool and communicate between the tool and vehicle.
- Main unit.