VIDENT iEasy 200 OBDII/EOBD+CAN Code Reader for Vehicle Checking Engine Light Car Diagnostic Scan Tool.
The Vident iEasy 200 CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader is a ruggedized designed code reader, it works with most 1996 and newer OBDII& CAN compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide.
ALL VIDENT PRODUCTS: Https://Www.Diatools.Co.Za/Brand/Vident/
Support 8 Languages:
English, French, German, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch
VIDENT iEasy 200 OBD2 Code Reader Features:
- Plug-and-play interface and highly reliable.
- Large LCD screen easy to read.
- No batteries, supply power through detachable OBDII cable.
- Works with most 1996 and newer OBDII& CAN compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide.
- I/M readiness hotkeys make it easy to use this tool right out of the package. Quick display of the status of all tests on a single screen.
- View on-screen fault code definitions (generic and manufacturer-specific, where available) – thousands of definitions stored within the tool software.
- Reads & clears trouble code: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer’s specific codes.
- Read freeze-frame data. Snapshot of sensor values when a DTC occurred.
- Read real-time live data streams from the engine sensors – ideal for monitoring intermittent faults.
- Retrieve VIN, Cal ID and CVN identifiers from ECU (dependent on vehicle support).
- Multilingual menu options (8 languages): English, French, German, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch.
- Exquisitely designed – Ergonomic grip handle, bulging membrane switch, gilding metal pins.
Vident iEasy 200 Code Reader Display:
Works on most 1996 and newer OBDII& CAN compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide
VIDENT iEasy 200 Specification:
- Display: 128*64 pixels, backlit display screen.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle.
- Supported Protocols: J1850-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
- Length of diagnostic cable: 950mm
- Dimensions: 125mm(4.0”) * 80mm(2.96’’) * 24mm(0.78”)
- Weight: 200g.
- 1pc x iEasy 200 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader.
- 1pc x User Manual.