Vident iBT200 is 12V/ 24V car battery tester and analyzer
The Vident iBT200 is 12V/ 24V car battery tester allows you test the health of the battery in seconds. and analyze the battery health, check the car cranking and charging system.
This tester supplies readings by a high-resolution LCD display with great design of easy-to-use buttons operation, intelligent test methods and reverse polarity protection. Best tool in the fields of battery sales, vehicle repair and battery inspection in equipment system associated with lead-acid starting battery.
ALL VIDENT PRODUCTS: Https://Www.Diatools.Co.Za/Brand/Vident/
Vident iBT200 Highlights:
- Multiple vehicle applications :12V passenger vehicles and 24V heavy duty trucks (9V ~36V)
- Test batteries rated from 100 to 2000CCA
- Multiple battery types testing: VRLA, GEL, AGM, SLA
- Multiple rating systems testing: CCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, GB
- Directly test the battery on the car, without battery moving
- Test options: battery test, cranking test and charging test
- Quick and accurate to achieve test results in 3 seconds
- Doesn’t emit light, heat or spark, or discharge battery: keep operation safe for all levels of users
- Extremely easy to use with large backlight LCD display and menu-driven operation
- Three colour lights to indicate battery conditions
- Multi language: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Polish, Slovak, Czech, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Japanese
- Paper User Manual are available in English, Spanish, German.
VIDENT iBT200 Battery Tester Functions:
1.Battery Volts -12V passenger vehicles and 24V heavy duty trucks (9V ~36V)
2.Battery state of health (SOH) and test result reference table.
3.Vident iBT200 Battery Test, Cranking Test and Charging Test.
4.Multiple battery types testing like VRLA, GEL, AGM, SLA
Battery System Standard Supported: CA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE
- Voltage Measuring: 9V-36V.
- Battery Type: URLA, GEL, AGM, SLA.
- Battery Rating: 100CCA-2000CCA.
- Standard Support: CCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, GB.
- Operation Temperature: 0 ~ 60°C (-4°F~140 °F)
- Storage Temperature: 0 ~ 70°C (-4 °F~158 °F)
- iBT200 Battery Tester.
- User Manual.