Topdon BT500P 12V & 24V with Build In Printer Car Battery Tester Analyzer Cranking Charging System Test.
The Topdon BT500P 12V & 24V with Build In Printer automotive battery tester, combines the most advanced conductance testing technology to give users an accurate test results.
Test battery condition, starting and charging system, with reverse polarity protection and built-in thermal printer, etc.
Quick, safe and easy battery test solution for technicians, professionals and DIYers.
ALL TOPDON PRODUCTS LINK: Https://Www.Diatools.Co.Za/Brand/Topdon/
Top Reasons to Choose:
Topdon BT500P is a great all-round battery tester, and showcases brilliant design and quality:
- Easy to use and will enable you to check the battery status with ease and simplicity.
- Provide functions to check battery health, alternator’s charging and starter’s cranking conditions.
- Wider test range (100-1700 CCA) and more accurate test results compared to others.
- Tests all battery rating systems – CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB.
- Compatible with Lead-Acid, regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral, gel and deep cycle batteries.
- Advanced conductive way to test. No need of a fully charged battery before the test.
- Quick and accurate. The reliable tester offers results in just 10 seconds.
- Small and compact. The tester is a handy device and a brilliant addition to any automotive toolbox.
- Designed with a built-in printer for enjoying the comfort of accessing the data in hard-copy form, for better analysis and rectification.
- Premium quality copper clip and wire keep guarantee to maintain a stable communication all throughout the testing process.
2 Modes for Battery Test:
The Topdon BT500P is a great option for those who need to check their automotive batteries on the regular. The tester comes to an innovative user-friendly design of introducing both a “Quick Test” and “Accurate Test” to get a precise estimation of a battery, depending on your experience level or needs:
- Quick Test: Takes some of the guidance away from your hands, if you are not sure about the battery type and its CCA value.
- Accurate Test: is used for getting an accurate reading of your battery’s capacity status.
In a nutshell, you can:
- Display SOH (State of Health, %): Represents a measure of the battery’s ability to store and deliver electrical energy, compared with a fresh battery.
- SOC Display (State of Charge, %): Expressed as a percentage of its rated capacity, a measure of its condition to assess the potential energy.
- Display Battery Internal Resistance Value (mΩ): The lower the internal resistance, the more current the battery can output. The value above 15 milliohms indicates a broken battery (12V).
Topdon BT500P Cranking Voltage Test:
This load tester actually checks the cranking effectiveness of the battery, and helps you predict when the battery will fail to crank a vehicle. It displays the Cranking Voltage parameters as follows in seconds, for you to make a decision on battery maintenance:
- Current Voltage.
- Instant Minimum Starting Voltage.
- Standard of Instant Minimum Starting Voltage.
Normally a Cranking Voltage value lower than 9.6V is regarded as abnormal.
*The engine and all other accessory loads must be OFF during the test.
BT500P Charging System Test:
By simply following the guidance you will get the test results as follows:
- The maximum value of output voltage
- The average value of output voltage
- The minimum value of output voltage
Check the reference table in the product manual, you will have a basic idea of your charging system status.
Max Work Load Test:
Sometimes, a battery may have enough power to start your engine, but the electrical system can’t support the increased load of operating other electrical things like your headlights or radio. According to the result of the max work load test from TOPDON BT500P, you can get to know the health status of the battery load system, and make sure if the battery is in a good condition.
- If > 12.8V (25.60V for 24V), the load system is working well.
- If < 12.8V (25.60V for 24V), check the engine belt abrasion and the electrical short circuit.
NOTICE: Always read the safety features section in the manual carefully to ensure optimum safety.
WARRANTY: 12-month warranty for any possible quality problems.
TIPS: Feel free to get technical support via email/Q&A, or hotline on our official site, Facebook or Twitter, or any questions.
Topdon BT500P Specifications:
- Display: 128*64 LCD display.
- Working Temperature: -20°C~65°C (-4°F~140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~70°C (-4°F~158°F)
- Dimensions: 310mm*93mm*55mm.
- Weight: 500g.
Topdon BT500P Package List:
- Topdon BT500P Battery Tester.
- User Manual.
- 2 x Printing Paper.