Topdon ArtiLink 600 3 System Diagnostic Tool + 3 Special Functions
The Topdon ArtiLink 600 represents the very principle of ArtiLink Series being affordable DIY scan tools. It offers an easy access to ABS and SRS systems, provides a quick way to perform Oil, SAS and BMS resets, and utilizes the one-click shortcuts to read / clear OBD fault codes, view I/M readiness for rapid OBD2 diagnostics.
ALL TOPDON PRODUCTS LINK: https://www.Diatools.Co.Za/Brand/Topdon/
TOPDON ArtiLink 600 Features:
- ABS & SRS system diagnostics for 42 car brands worldwide: Access to ECU Information; Read & Clear DTCs; Live Data Stream; Active Test.
- ABS & SRS Active Test (Bi-directional Control) works for Fiat, Alpha Romeo, Holden, Saab, US-Ford, GM, Nissan, Mercedes, Benz, Volvo, Land Rover, and BMW.
- 3 Maintenance Services: Oil Reset for 53 car brands; SAS Reset for 41 car brands; BMS Reset for 22 car brands. *The car brand coverage is still growing.
- Fully functioned OBD2 test to solve emission-related issues for most modern cars after 1996.
- Free lifetime diagnostic software update Via Official Website: https://www.Topdon.Com/
- Diagnostic report is printable via computer.
- Data Record & Replay for Live Data Stream; Freeze Frame for further analysis anytime.
- Shortcuts for Read / Clear DTCs, I/M Readiness, HELP Function to save menu selections.
- DTC Lookup Library for detailed Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) explanations.
- Diagnostic cable with LED for clear view in dark area.
- 3.5” color LCD screen; built-in speaker.
- Robust handheld design for more comfortable fit in the hand.
- Multilingual Menu: English, Italian, German, Japanese, Russian, French, Spanish, and Portuguese.
ABS & SRS Diagnostics with Active Test:
This ABS & SRS scan tool can check the brake system, and reset airbag control module, making sure both critical systems working in perfect harmony together for your safe driving:
- Help solve most basic obd2 underlying issues which lead to confusing Check Engine Light.
- Pinpoint the fault within the ABS system to prevent the wheels being out of control of locking and skidding.
- Reveal the potential faults in the entire airbag system, making sure the airbag will deploy spontaneously in a crash, and will NOT deploy while driving to avoid serious personal injuries. Sure thing, you can also use the code reader to clear the warning lights related.
A DIY enthusiast can fix following car faults with this obd2 scanner’s help, or have a mechanic do the repair work if necessary.
Convenient DIY Oil Change:
- Whenever the Oil Service light shows on dashboard, check the oil level, replace the pump, and fix the sensor, then use this OBD2 scanner to reset calculation so turn off the light. Its step-by-step easy procedures will save you the hassle in Auto Services with expensive maintenance.
SAS Reset to Calibrate Steering Wheel Position:
- When you find traveling NOT in a straight line, check if you need to realign the vehicle’s steering column. Our scan tool AL600 will allow you to carry out steering angle sensor calibration (set the SAS angle to zero) on supported car models.
BMS Reset to Clear Faulty Battery Data:
- When you have replaced the battery, but haven’t cleared the old battery’s data, some vehicle functions would probably fail to trigger like the automatic start & stop, the sunroof / window open and close at any angel, etc. You need this diagnostic tool to perform a resetting operation on the monitoring unit of your vehicle battery to resume the vehicle functions related.
- Display: 3.5-Inch LCD; 320*480
- Diagnostic Cable Length: 1185mm (46.65 inch)
- Operating Voltage: 9~18V
- Operating Temperature: -10~50 (14~122)
- Storage Temperature: -20~70 (-4~158)
- Unit Dimension: 215*114.1*34.5mm (8.46*4.49*1.36 inch)
- Package Size: 262*221*54mm (10.31*8.70*2.12 inch)
- Net Weight: 535g (18.87 oz)
TOPDON ArtiLink 600 Package List:
- ArtiLink 600.
- Diagnostic Cable.
- Memory Card.
- Memory Card Adaptor.
- USB Cable.
- Quick Start Guide.
- User Manual.