MOTO-1 All Line Motorcycle Electronic Diagnostic Tool Update Online
The MOTO-1 motorcycle electronic diagnostic tool is an all motorcycle fault diagnostic scanner aimed at electronic control system motorcycle. MOTO-1 motorcycle diagnostic is used for fault judging in motorcycle garages.
- MOTO-1 fault scanner update online
- Language: English
- Update: Update online. Free update on official website for one year. It has update option on main menu. Just click and update.
- Supported protocols: Supports the world’s main electronic control system diagnosis communication protocol namely. IS09141-2, J1979, ISO14230, KWP2000, ISO15765, and J1939, etc.
- Powerful functions: Reading computer version. Reading current fault codes. Reading historical fault codes. Clearing fault codes. Reading dynamic data stream. Carrying out component test and idling adjustment, etc.
- Supported vehicle: Can test motorcycle namely BMW, SUZUKI, HONDA etc.
- Supported Car List free download:
- MOTO-1 motorcycle diagnostic tool user manual
- Mainframe I/O: standard serial / parallel port
- Power supply: DC12V
- Mainframe power: about 9W
- Display screen: large LCD with touch screen, with backlight
- Ambient temperature: 0-50°C
- Relative humidity: <90%
- BMW C, F, G, H, K and R series motorcycles
- Electronic control system: Siemens, Nikuni and Japan Mitsubishi electronic control systems.
- Electronic control system: Tai Wan LITEON electronic control system
- Feiying Motorcycle electronic control system: UAES electronic control system
- Supporting electronic control system: UAES electronic control system
- Supporting electronic control system: DELPHI, VESTION electronic control system
- Electronic control system Support: UAES electronic control system
- Supporting electronic control system: Japan Mitsubishi electronic control system
- Supporting electronic control system: Siemens, Nikuni electronic control system
MOTO-1 Package including:
- USB Test Line
- Battery Clip
- Power Line
- Test Connector
- Test Main Line
- User’ Manual
- UNIVERSAL-3 02-40012