Lonsdor KH100 Hand-Held Remote/Smart Key Programmer
Lonsdor KH100 Hand-Held Remote/Smart Key Programmer Adopts a traditional and modern portable process design, consistent with the usage habits of public users. It has all the functions you can find in similar products. At the same time, powerful hardware optimization and upgrades bring more convenience to operators.
ALL LONSDOR PRODUCTS: https://www.diatools.co.za/brand/lonsdor/
Lonsdor KH100 Hand-Held Remote/Smart Key Programmer Description:
KH100 is a versatile handheld smart device, launched by Shenzhen Lonsdor Technology Co., which includes special features and functionality, such as: identify© chip, access control key, simulate chip, generate chip, generate remote (key), generate smart key (card), detect remote frequency, detect infrared signal, search induction area, detect IMMO, unlock Toyota smart key and etc.
Lonsdor KH100 Hand-Held Key Programmer vehicle coverage:
Audi, BMW, BENZ, VW, Jaguar, Landrover, Opel, Skoda, Volvo, Buick, Ford, GMC, Hammer, Cadillac, Chrysler, Lincoin, Chevrole Honda, Toyota, Lexus, Suzuki, Mazda, Laxgen, Nissan, Acura, Kia, Baojun, Beiben H, Baic, Besturn, BYD Changhe, Maxus, Dongfeng, southea, etc….
Lonsdor KH100 Product features:
- Modern appearance design, in line with the operating habits of the public.
- Device system comes with operation instructions, easier for you to use.
- It covers almost all the functions of the similar products in the market.
- Built-in super sensor to collect data (over-range data collection).
- Exclusive support for 8A (H chip) generation.
- Built-in WIFI module, can connect to network at any time.
- Updates via Official Website if applicable: http://en.lonsdor.com/html/index
KH100 newly added functions:
- Fixed code copy.
- Fixed code remote edit and generate.
- Garage door key generate.
Lonsdor KH100 Product parameter
- Device dimension: 193MM*88MM*24MM
- Screen size: 2.8 inch.
- Screen resolution: 320X240
- Battery: 3.7V 2000MAH.
- Power: 5V 500MA.
- Work temperature: -5℃~60℃
- USB: USB-B/charge-data transfer.
- Connector port: PS2-7PIN OD3.5 7PIN , 1.27 spacing, the 2nd PIN: NC
Lonsdor KH100 Device components
|Antenna||To induce simulated chip and detect ignition coil|
|Display screen||2.8-inch color screen, resolution: 320X480|
|Induction coil||To identify, copy, generate key chip or remote, etc.|
|Port 1||USB-B port|
|Port 2||Dedicated port for remote’s connector|
|Power button||In shut-down state, tap to boot the device. In power-on state, tap to switch to power saving mode. Long press for 3s to shut down|
|Remote frequency detection||Put remote in this position to detect its frequency.|
|High-frequency detection||To identify and copy IC card.|
Lonsdor KH100 Function:
When complete the registration activation, it enters below menu interface:
Introduction of the function
Once the activation of the recording is completed, it enters under the menu interface:
1. Identify the copy Enter this menu, follow the instructions of the system to operate
2. Access control key Enter in this menu, follow the system instructions to operate.
3. Simulate a Chip Place the KH100’s antenna on the type of ignition to simulate. It supports 4D 46 48
4. Generate Chip Place the following types of Chips in the Induction Chip to work according to the prompts. This unit supports the following types of chips: 4D 46 48 T5 7935 8A 4C Other
5. Generate Remote Enter [Generate Key] -> [Generate Remote], choose the corresponding remote control to generate (as shown) for different regions.
6. Generate Intelligent Key (Map) Enter the [Generate Key] -> [Generate Intelligent Key] menu, choose the corresponding type to generate the key / smart card (as shown) according to the different regions.
7. Identify the coil Search smart induction zone Connect the remote key with the remote connector, Set the antenna position of the determined KH100. If an inductive signal is identified, the device will create sounds, please check if the position is correct
Detect IMMO Connect the remote key with the remote connector, place the KH100 antenna near the key identification coil and use the key to turn on the ignition. When the KH100’s ringing sounds, it means that the signal is detected.
8. Remote Frequency Enter this menu, place the remote control on the induction zone of the device to detect the remote frequency.
9. Special function Includes:
- Detect infrared signal, unlock Toyota Intelligent Key, other functions, to follow Detect infrared signal Place the remote control in the infrared signal detection area, press the button on the remote control once. When the light on the KH100’s display is lit, it indicates that there is an infrared signal, otherwise there is no signal
- Unlock the Toyota Intelligent Key Put in the smart key, click OK to work.
Lonsdor KH100 Hand-Held Key Programmer Package list:
1pc x Lonsdor KH100 Hand-Held Remote/Smart Key Programmer.