Launch X431 V8″ Full System Diagnostic Tool Lenovo Tablet + 2 years free updates
Launch X431 V8” Full System Diagnostic Tool is a new Android-based vehicle trouble diagnostic device developed for internet applications. it inherits from LAUNCH’s advanced diagnosing technology and is characterized by covering a wide range of vehicles, featuring powerful functions, and proving precise test result.
The LAUNCH X431 V8″ Full System Diagnostic Tool Support Bi-Directional Control & Actuation Test, ECU Coding, Key Programming.
ALL LAUNCH PRODUCT LINK: Https://Www.Diatools.Co.Za/Brand/Launch/
Top 15 Reasons to Choose LAUNCH X431 V8 inch:
- Communication: Support Wifi and Bluetooth.
- More Convenient: Global Version, No IP and language limitation.
- Brand PAD: 8″ inch capacitive touchscreen Lenovo PAD, fast running speed.
- One-Click Update: 2 years free update on tablet by one-click, Via Official Website: Http://Www.Dbscar.Com/
- Powerful & Professional Functions: Support Full System Diagnosis + 11 Special Functions
- Remote Diagnosis: LAUNCH technician can provide remote help when you got problem during testing.
- Diagnostic Feedback: Support to feedback your diagnostic problems to LAUNCH for analysis troubleshooting.
- Wireless Printer Connection: Designed to establish a wireless connection between X-431 V and the Wi-Fi Printer (sold separately).
- Special Design: X431 V Pad computer equipped with an exclusive X-431 V protection sleeve to prevent it from being damaged.
- ECU Coding and Auto VIN Tech: This diagnostic tablet supports ECU coding function on a large amount of makes, including for Benz, for Ford and more.
- Multi-Languages: English, German, Japanese, Russian, French, Korean, Arabic, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Turkish, Dutch, Greek, Hungarian, Arabic, Danish, Persian, Romanian, Serbian, Finnish, Swedish and Czech.
- Vehicle Coverage: Works on all vehicles domestic & import since 1996, up to 72 car brands about 220 car models from European, USA Asian, Australian, Indian and Malaysia Car Models.
- Entertainment-savvy Tablet: Built-in Wi-Fi module makes surfing on the internet freely. Android based applications can be customized to install or uninstall
- New Designed DBScar Connector: Bigger Bluetooth adapter with LED indicator, Bluetooth distance: 10M (Without Obstacle); Higher quality chip, Long service life; Support repaired, save more money.
- Support Bi-directional Control & Actuation Test: for example, turning on and off the a/c clutch, fuel pump, purge control solenoid and etc. It is professional DIY automotive tool for mechanic.
- Launch X431 V8″ Lenovo Tablet PC can replace X-431 V WiFi/Bluetooth and with 2 years free update on the official site. It communicates with your car by connecting DBSCAR with Bluetooth. it achieves X431 series full car model and full-system diagnose function. It integrates more application and service, such as creating maintenance data base and case library, providing instant maintenance information, establishing public and private maintenance social circle etc.
- X-431 V is a new Android-based vehicle trouble diagnostic device developed for internet applications. it inherits from LAUNCH’s advanced diagnosing technology and is characterized by covering a wide range of vehicles , featuring powerful functions, and proving precise test result.
- Through the Bluetooth communication between vehicle diagnostic connector and variant mobile intelligent terminals, is achieves X-431 series full car model and and full system vehicle trouble diagnostic which includes Reading DTCs, Clearing DTCs ,Reading Data Stream, Actuation Test and Special Function.
Launch X431 V8″ Full System Diagnostic Tool Functions:
1.All System Diagnostic Tool – Launch x431 V8″
- Full Diagnose Function: X431 V8 can diagnose the electronic control system of prevailing vehicle models covering Asian, European, American and China. Full range car models and Full car system diagnose make it a professional automotive diagnostic tool
- Diagnosis functions include: Read DTCs, Clear DTCs, Read data stream, Special Function etc.
- Bidirectional control: Bi-Directional Control which is used to request information or command a module to perform specific tests and functions
- Actuation Test: it can send information to and receive information from a vehicles control module.
- Key Programming: if you know you the PIN# of your car, x431 v can match a new key for you .
- ECU Coding: after replace a new ecu for car, X431 V can help you code it. It is very useful for mechanic.
- Remote Assistance: launch X431 V8 support remote diagnosis, if you need help from other mechanic, open the remote control function.
- Diagnostic Report Print: X431 V8 can automatically generate a diagnostic report when diagnostic work is successfully finished. Generated diagnostic report will be saved and sent to the email box then print the report on PC.
1) Oil Reset Service: reset service mileage and service interval
This function can be performed in the following cases:
- If the service lamp is on, you must provide service for the car. After service,you need to reset the driving mileage or driving time so that the service lamp turns off and the system enables the new service cycle.
- * After changing engine oil or electric appliances that monitor oil life, you need to reset the service lamp.
2) Steering Angle Calibration: perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor
- To reset the steering angle, first find the relative zero point position for the car to drive in straight line. Taking this position as reference, the ECU can calculate the accurate angle for left and right steering.
- After replacing the steering angle position sensor, replacing steering mechanical parts (such as steering gearbox, steering column, end tie rod, steering knuckle), performing four-wheel alignment, or recovering car body, you must reset the steering angle.
3) Electronic Parking Brake Reset: When the brake pad is used to a certain thickness, it will be ground to the brake pad sensing line.
At this time, the brake pad sensing wire will send a signal to the on board computer, prompting to replace the brake pad. After replacing the brake pads, you need to reset the brake pads, otherwise the car will continue to alarm.
If the brake pad wears the brake pad sense line, the brake pad sense line sends a signal sense line to the on-board computer to replace the brake pad.After replacing the brake pad, you must reset the brake pad. Otherwise, the car alarms.
Reset must be performed in the following cases:
- The brake pad and brake pad wear sensor are replaced.
- Brake pad indicator lamp is on.
- The brake pad sensor circuit is short, which is recovered.
- The servo motor is replaced.
4) Battery Register / Battery Maintenance: reset battery management system:
This function enables you to perform a resetting operation on the monitoring unit of vehicle battery, in which the original low battery fault information will be cleared and battery matching will be done.
Battery matching to be performed in the following steps:
- Main battery is replaced. Battery matching must be performed to clear original low battery information and prevent the related control module from detecting false information. If the related control module detects false information, it will invalidate some electric auxiliary functions, such as automatic start & stop function, sunroof without one-key trigger function,power window without automatic function.
- Battery monitoring sensor. Battery matching is performed to re-match the control module and motoring sensor to detect battery power usage more accurately, which can avoid an error message displaying on the instrument panel.
5) ABS Bleeding:
When the ABS system contains air, it is necessary to exhaust the brake system through the ABS exhaust function, thereby restoring the sensitivity of the ABS system brake.
This function allows you to perform various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS).
- When the ABS contains air, the ABS bleeding function must be performed to bleed the brake system to restore ABS brake sensitivity.
- If the ABS computer, ABS pump, brake master cylinder, brake cylinder, brake line, or brake fluid is replaced, the ABS bleeding function must be performed to bleed the ABS.
6) Electronic Throttle Position Reset / Learn: ensure communication with ECU after replacement
This function enables you to initialize the throttle actuators so that the “learned” values stored on ECU are returned to the default state.
Doing so can accurately regulate throttle (or idle engine) operations to control the amount of air intake. Throttle matching must be performed in the following cases:
- A) The ECU is replaced and the ECU does not yet store throttle working features.
- B) The ECU is disconnected from power and the ECU memory is lost.
- C) The throttle assembly is replaced.
- D) The intake pipe is replaced or removed, which affects idle speed control by ECU and throttle body.
- E) The throttle is cleaned. Although the idle throttle potent-ion meter features remain unchanged, with the same throttle opening, the air inflow has changed and idle speed control features have changed.
7) Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration: supports forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors
DPF regeneration is used to clear PM (Particulate Matter) from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode (such as high temperature heating combustion, fuel additive or catalyst reduce PM ignition combustion) to stabilize the filter performance.
DPF regeneration may be performed in the following cases:
- Exhaust back pressure sensor is replaced.
- PM trap is removed or replaced.
- Fuel additive nozzle is removed or replaced.
- The catalytic oxidizer is removed or replaced.
- DPF regeneration MIL is on and maintenance is performed.
- DPF regeneration control module is rep
- Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset.
8) Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset: This function is used to reset the tire pressure sensor. When the car tire air pressure fault indicator is on, after the repair, the tire pressure system needs to be reset by the tire pressure reset function, and the tire pressure fault indicator is extinguished.
9) Gear Learning: The crankshaft position sensor adaptive learning, the crankshaft position sensor learns the machining error of the crankshaft teeth, and stores it in the computer to more accurately diagnose the engine misfire.
10) Immobilizer Matching: In order to prevent the car from being used by the illegal key, the car can be opened and used after the anti-theft control system on the car recognizes and authorizes the remote control key through the anti-theft key matching function.
11) Fuel Injector Coding: This function can write the actual code of the injector or rewrite the code stored in the ECU into the code corresponding to each cylinder nozzle, so as to more accurately control or correct the fuel injection amount of each cylinder.
Launch X431 V8″ Full System Diagnostic Tool Supported Car Models:
- For ABARTH, ROMEO, AUDI, BMW, CITROEN, DACIA, FERRARI, FIAT, FORD (EUR), GAZ, JAGUAR, LANCIA, LANDROVER, MASERATI, MAYBACH, MERCEDES, OPEL, OPEL (S.A.), PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, ROLLS-ROYCE, ROVER, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SPRINTER, VAZ, VOLVO, And VW.
- For CHRYSLER, FIAT (BRA), FORD, FORD (AUS), GM, GM (BRA), And HOLDEN.
- For ACURA, DAEWOO, DAIHATSU, HM, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, ISUZU (THAILAND), KIA, LEXUS, LUXGEN, MAHINRA, MARUTI, MAZDA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, PERODUA, PROTON, SSANGYONG, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TATA, And TOYOTA.
- For BYD, CHANGAN, CHANGHE, JIAO, GREAT, WALL, HAFEI, JAC, JINLONG, ISUZU, LIUWEI_TY, QIRUI_TY, TIANJIN, FAW, XINKAI, ZHONGSHUN, ZHONGTAI, And ZHONGXING.
Other Vehicle Models:
- Russia car models: GAZ, VAZ.
- Brazil car models: FIAT, GM.
- Malaysia car models: PERODUA, (PERODUA), PROTON.
- IRAN car models: IKCO, MVM.
- India car models: TATA, MARUTI, MAHINDRA.
Connecting by Bluetooth
Launch X431 V communicates via Bluetooth, it is very easy to use. X431 V Pad computer is specially designed for Android platform with clear and user-friendly interface. X431 V8 Pad computer is equipped with an exclusive X-431 V protection sleeve to prevent it from being damaged.
The owner can use golo connector to connect to his smart phone, then he can do a all system fault diagnosis of vehicle at any time, then form a diagnosis report, and transfer the report to maintenance technicians and related personnel through the account management interface, then he get the remote consultation and repair advice.
- Browser: Built-in Wi-Fi modules makes surfing on the internet freely.
- Settings: To configure your personalized X-431 V through it.
- Search: Enables you to Locate your target quickly and conveniently.
- Email: Allows you to send and receive email. External POP3 or IMAP email account for some common Web email service provider can be added.
- File Manager: You can manage the files or download files stored in SD Card efficiently.
- Other Additional Functions: Alarm, calendar and calculator etc.
- Applications: Other android based applications can be customized to install or uninstall.
How to Connect Launch X431 V8 to Vehicle:
The method used to connect the diagnostic connector to a vehicle’s DLC depends on the vehicle’s configuration as follows:
1) A vehicle equipped with OBD II management system supplies both communication and 12V power through a standard DLC.
2) A vehicle not equipped with an OBD II management system supplies communication through a DLC connection,
and in some cases supplies 12V power through the cigarette lighter receptacle or a connection to the vehicle battery.
Follow the steps mentioned below to connect OBD II vehicle:
1. Locate vehicle’s DLC socket.
2. Plug the diagnostic connector into the vehicle’s DLC socket. (We suggested to use the OBD II extension cable to connect the diagnostic connector and DLC socket.).
- Choose one of the two ways to obtain power from:
a) Power adapter: Connect one end of the included power adapter to DC IN port of X-431 V tablet, and the other end to AC outlet.
b) Internal battery pack
For non-OBDII vehicle, proceed as follows:
- Locate vehicle’s DLC socket.
- Select the corresponding non-16pin connector.
- Plug the non-16pin end of the connector into the DLC socket, B) Connect the other end to the OBD I adapter, and tighten the captive screws.
- Connect the other end of the adapter to the included diagnostic connector.
- To supply power to OBD I adapter from: a) Cigarette Lighter: Connect one end of the cigarette lighter cable to vehicle’s cigarette lighter receptacle, and the other end to the power jack of OBD I adapter.
b) Battery Clamps Cable: Connect one end of the battery clamps cable to vehicle’s battery, and the other end to the power jack of OBD I adapter
- X-431 v handset
- Password envelope
- X-431 v protection sleeve
- DBScar diagnostic connector (For connecting OBD II vehicles)
- OBD II extension cable
- Cigarette lighter cable
- Power adapter
- USB data cable
- Non-16pin connector (For connecting non-OBD II vehicle)