Launch CRP429C 4 Systems Auto Diagnostic Device For Engine ABS SRS AT + 11 Services Functions, Update Online
The Launch CRP429C is a scalable intelligent solution for passenger car diagnostics. It inherits LAUNCH’s advanced diagnostic technology and is characterized by a wide range of vehicles with powerful features and accurate test results.
Upgrade Fee Features : 70 USD / year
Launch CRP 429C supports 10 OBDII test models for full diagnostics, as well as system diagnostics for ABS. SRS, ENG, and AT systems, With 11 reset functions.
ALL LAUNCH PRODUCT LINK: Https://Www.Diatools.Co.Za/Brand/Launch/
Launch CRP429C Advantages:
- Supports 10 OBDlI test patterns.
- Supports 4 main engine, transmission, ABS and airbag system.
- 11 Reset function: oil lamp reset, brake pad reset, TPMS system reset, match battery, injector programming, throttle adjustment, DPF reset, gear learning, steering angle reset, ABS brake bleed and anti-theft .
- Basic diagnostic functions: version information, read fault codes, read fault codes, and read data streams (supports 3 display modes: Value, Graph, and Merge).
- Update: update in a click online via Wi-fi, free update for one year.
- Update Via Official Website: Http://Www.Dbscar.Com/
- Print: support printing diagnostic report via PC.
- Several car models (covering more than 40 dominant models from Asia, America and Europe).
- Touch screen model and button operation, meets the majority of user needs.
- Multi-language support: English, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, German, Italian, Portuguese.
11 Reset Function:
- Oil Lamp Reset,
- Brake Pad Reset,
- TPMS Reset,
- Battery Matching,
- Injector Programming,
- Throttle Adaptation,
- DPF Reset,
- Gear Learning,
- Steering Angle Reset,
- ABS Brake Bleeding,
- Anti-Theft Matching.
Smart (Auto-Detect Diagnosis):
- When the CRP 429C is properly connected to the vehicle the system will starts automatic detection process.
- When the process is completed a diagnostic report will automatically generated and sent to your e-mail (if linked).
Use this option to submit the vehicle problem for analysis and troubleshooting purposes.
- Allows you to retrieve the diagnostic problem code definition from the abundant DTC database.
- Displays the real time voltage of the battery when properly connected to the vehicle.
- Screenshots and report sharing are supported.
- Touch and keyboard input is supported.
- The speed dial buttons give you easy access to the corresponding functions.
Print: support printing diagnostic report via PC.
Launch CRP429C Supported brands
for Demo, for ACURA, for Alfa Romeo, for Audi, for BMW, for BUGATTI, for Chrysler,Citroen, DACIA, Daewoo, Euroford, Fiat, Ford, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, SAAB, SAMSUNG, Seat, Skoda, Smart , Sprinter, Subaru, Suzuki, Tlisuzu, SAAB, SAMSUNG for Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW, GM, Gmsa, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar , for Kia, for Lancia, for Landrover, for Lexus, for Lincoln, for Mazda, for Mercedes, for Mini
- Operating System: Android 7.0
- Processor: Cortex-A5 Processor (1.5 GHz)
- RAM: 1 GB
- ROM: 8GB
- Display: 5-inch IPS touch screen
- Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
- Power supply and battery: lithium-polymer battery 4000 mAh
- Built-in lithium battery: 4000mAh
- Ambient: -20 ℃ ~ 70 (storage); -10 ℃ ~ 50 (working) Product
- Size: 248,7×93,5×36 (mm)
- Net Product Weight: 530g
- Central Unit
- OBDII Diagnostic Cable
- DC 5V Charging Cable
- User Manual
- Carrying case