Launch CRP429 Full System OBDII Auto Diagnostic Device With Special Function
The Launch CRP429 Diagnostic Tool Full OBDII System can read and clear problem codes, retrieve real-time data from ALL systems in less than a minute. You can manage many problems yourself and turn off the associated LED, which means you do not have to go to the dealership.
ALL LAUNCH PRODUCT LINK: https://www.diatools.co.za/brand/launch/
X431 CRP429 Languages:
- English, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, German, Italian, Portuguese
Launch CRP429 Diagnostic Tool Features:
- This analysis tool has a special oil reset service, EPB / SAS / DPF / BMS / IMMO and an injector reset service (superior to CRP Touch Pro), so you can delete Defective Memorabilia Stored and Turn Off Oldies
- Designed with the Gear + community, you will receive notification of the availability of new software, new promotions, and the release of other information; Wi-Fi support is applicable to one-click update, no USB or card reader is required
Professional in the diagnosis of all systems:
- Read all kinds of trouble codes from vehicle control systems to locate problem areas and suggest solutions.
- Easily erase codes after recovering trouble codes and some repairs;
- Live data of each parameter element displayed in analog, text, graphical, graphical, digital display or full screen mode;
Launch CRP429 Diagnostic Tool Basic functions:
- Read codes: Read generic codes (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1) and codes pending;
- Clear codes: Clear the detected trouble codes and turn off the MIL / Check Engine LED;
- Live Data: Graphically displays the real-time settings of the vehicle’s computer modules;
- Freeze: View the vehicle’s operating parameters when a fault code is detected.
- Readiness I / M: Have a vehicle inspected prior to the state emissions test;
- Oxygen sensor test: Check the energy efficiency and emissions of the oxygen sensors;
- Integrated Monitor Test: Determine whether each monitor is correct by comparing the values;
- Component Test: Run a leak test for the EVAP system to test components or modules;
- Vehicle Information: Retrieve vehicle information from the vehicle identification number, vehicle identification number, and vehicle identification number.
- Oil Reset Service: If the dashboard contains an oil lamp, you can complete the oil change and use the scan tool to reset the oil life system maintenance mileage. engine.
- EPB Service: EPB calibration is to ensure the safety and efficiency of electronic braking systems, which should be done once the actual work has been done on the EPB system or on the vehicle braking system.
- SAS Service: The SAS reset is used to clear the stored memory of the changed steering angle sensor when the replacement or calibration of the steering angle sensor is completed.
- ABS Bleeding: When your brake pedal becomes soft and difficult to control, this diagnostic tool can perform two-way tests to check the anti-lock braking system;
- BMS Service: After the battery change is complete, you can use this scanner to clear the original battery fault memory and perform battery matching.
- DPF Regeneration: This feature is primarily used for diesel to effectively purify 70% to 90% of the particles in the exhaust by resetting the temperature to a certain value;
- IMMO Service: If you have lost your key, this diagnostic tool can add new keys and delete keys by reading the vehicle information to match the password of the lock.
- Injector Coding: Allow the cylinder to better identify the injector after replacing the ECU or injector.
Warranty and Update:
- Supplied with quality-related services within 12 months of warranty
- Free online update for 12 months Via Official Website: http://www.dbscar.com/
Launch CRP429 Diagnostic Tool Vehicle coverage:
For Hyundai, Daewoo, KIA, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, GM, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, AUDI, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, Transporter & V-Class, BMW, Mini Cooper, BMW-Brilliance, Rolls-Royce, Porsche, Benz, Maybach, Peugeot, DongFeng Peugeot, Volkswagen, Bentley, Bugate, Fiat, Abbas, Lancia , Alfa Romeo, Nanjing Fiat, Volvo, Renault, DACIA, Landrover, Jaguar, Citroen, FuKang, Opel, Opel South Africa, VAUXHALL, Isuzu Japan, Isuzu Thailand, SUBARU, TOYOTA, TOYOTA China, Lexus, SUZUKI, Mazda, NISSAN, Infiniti, DongFeng Nissan, Lincoln, Ford, Acura, Honda and JAGUAR.
- Operating System: Android 7.0
- Processor: Cortex-A5 Processor (1.5 GHz)
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8GB
- Display: 5-inch IPS Touch Screen
- Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0 / USB 2.0 / Wi-Fi
- Micro SD Card (supports up to 32 GB)
- Power supply and battery: 4000mAh lithium-polymer battery
- Charging via a micro power supply UBS CC 5V / OBD2 16V 12-pin / Android
- Battery life tested: about 4.5 hours continuous use
- Battery charge input: 5V / 1.5A
- Working temperature: -10 to 50 ° C (14 to 122 ° F)
- Dimensions (W * H * D): 248.7 x 93.5 x 36mm
- Net weight: 530 g (1.17 lb
- Main Unit
- OBDII Diagnostic Cable
- DC 5V Charging Cable
- User Manual.