Konnwei KW680 OBD2/EOBD/CAN Automotive Scanner.
The Konnwei KW680 OBD2/EOBD/CAN Automotive Scanner Diagnostic tool supports all 10 OBDII test modes on all OBDII compliant vehicles for a complete diagnosis. Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker, Real Time Battery Voltage Monitoring, the Konnwei KW680 is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to do their jobs faster.
In addition, thousands of troubleshooter code tips(by press ? button) help technicians and home DIY users to accurately diagnose even the toughest problems. With the newest friendly diagnostic interface, KW680 will be the most useful car diagnostic tool for every family and professional mechanic technician!
NOTE: The KW680 is available in red and black
ALL KONNWEI PRODUCTS LINK: https://www.diatools.co.za/brand/konnwei/
Software Upgrade-able Via Internet Official Website: Http://Www.Konnwei.Com
Top 9 Reasons to Choose KW680 OBD2 Automotive Scanner:
- Multilingual diagnostic interface: KW680 Supports up to 8 different languages user interface, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian, German, Dutch, Italian.
- Mini Multi-function OBD2 Automotive Scanner with good price.
- High Quality and High Resolution TFT colorful display helps you easily to find out the troubles of your car.
- Bright color coded LEDs with built-in speaker provide visual and audible tone for readiness verification.
- Brand New design Key pad, unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, it is the best partner for your car repairing.
- Featured battery real-time monitoring during diagnostics, avoid un-expected happened.
- Integrated memory card allows storage of Trouble Codes, Live Data and freeze frame, Playback and review data when out of vehicles.
- Data printable through USB cable, allows modify and print-out storaged data.
- Internet up gradable via usb port, adapted to Windows XP- Windows 7.
Functions and Feature
- Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import
- Features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
- Bright color coded LEDs indicators with built-in speaker provide visual and audible tone for readiness verification
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL)
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Enhanced OBD2 Mode 6 On Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems.
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Reads live PCM data stream
- Displays live O2 sensor test data
- EVAP System test data
- Live sensor data in text mode and graph mode (1996 and newer vehicles)
- Reads, stores and playbacks live sensor data
- Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
- Battery Voltage real time monitoring.
- Built-in DTC look-up library and display definition.
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Internet update-able and upgrade able
- Prints data via PC
Car Diagnostic Scanner Languages & Support Protocol:
8 languages: English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese
Support protocol: ISO 9141, KWP2000, SAE J1850, CAN,J1850 VPW,J1850 PWM. Support system: XP WIN7 WIN8 WIN10.
Konnwei KW680 OBD2/EOBD/CAN Automotive Scanner Specification:
- Display: TFT color screen ( 320*240dpi)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60 ℃ (32 to 140 ℉)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
- Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
- Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
- Dimensions: 124mm （4.88in） x 70mm (2.76”) x 20mm (0.79”)
Konnwei KW680 Package list:
- KW680 Super CAN OBDII/EOBDII Memo Scanner
- 1500mm length OBDII Connecting Cable
- 1pc x COM Cable for connecting KW680 to PC
- 1pc x User Manual.