IDUTEX PU600 Full System Diagnostic Tool For Single Brand Vehicles
The IDUTEX PU600 Full System Diagnostic Tool is the latest and most affordable diagnostic option for a single car manufacture, with full system and full diagnostic function menus to select based on portable android devices, offering a very cost-effective option for professional, enthusiasts, small garages, independent repairs, specialized garages and technicians by delivering OE-level diagnosis on all electronic systems.
ALL IDUTEX & XTUNER PRODUCTS LINK: Https://Www.Diatools.Co.Za/Brand/Xtuner/
- Support android system, can install to any android devices which above android system 4.4.Light and small OBDll device, easy to carry.
- Can select one car maker for free from the menu.
- Plug and play through Bluetooth connection with smart phone.
- Full system with wide function coverage for each car maker update to the latest year.
- Support multiple special function and actuation tests include Oil Service reset, ABS bleeding, IMMO & key programming, throttle body adaptation, brake pads, steering angle reset, battery matching, DPF regeneration, Injector coding.
- Multi-Language available: English, Spanish, French, Russian…etc
- One-key online update and online downloading. Free Lifetime Updates Via Official Website:Https://Www.Idutex.Com
Superior Systems Diagnoses:
With superior systems diagnoses, this multipurpose obd2 scanner can be used to read all available systems’ ECU information to facilitate the vehicle diagnosis. The complete systems vary from different cars and they usually include Engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, SAS, TPMS, EPB and Fuel systems etc.
- Read DTCs from the vehicle’s control systems to locate problem areas, and offer solutions.
- Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out.
- Live data shows each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph modes etc.
- The active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
Advanced Reset Functions:
(Different car support different reset function, please ask us first)
This OBD2 scanner is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. There is some commonly-used special reset services are listed for your reference:
- Oil Reset –Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
- EPB Reset –Maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively by deactivating and activating the brake control system, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
- BMS Reset –Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- ABS Bleeding-Deflating the brake system, ensuring that the gas is discharged from the ABS hydraulic control system, the brake line, the master cylinder and the sub-pump to fill the brake fluid.
- TPMS Reset –quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, Including TPMS replacement and sensor test.
- IMMO Service – Disable the lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob.
- DPF Regeneration –Manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
COMPLETE OBD2 FUNCTIONS:
- Read extensive current, pending and permanent codes in OBD system quickly.
- Clear detected fault codes and turn off the Check Engine Light efficiently.
- View graphical live data of vehicle’s computer module(s) for easy analyses.
- View the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected.
- Read I/M readiness status to have a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance.
- Perform O2 sensor test to check fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions.
- Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Retrieve the vehicle information of VIN, CINs, and CVNs completely.
- Perform the component Test by allowing initiating a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system.
PU600 Support Vehicles list:
Note: 1 x Vehicle brand of your choice for free
for Hyundai, Kia, Renault, Toyota, Honda, Audi, VW, Skoda, Seat, Ford, Mazda, Proton, Perodua (choose one vehicle brand for free).
More vehicle brands can be purchased.
You can choose one car software for free, please leave message or write remark to tell us the software you want.
IDUTEX PU600 Operation Procedures:
- Download and install the app-Idutex in Google Play or website to your device;
- Register and log in the APP;
- Get one free car software through Mall after binding VCI for the first time;
- Plug the PU600 tool into the vehicle’s Data Link Connector (DLC);
- Turn on the vehicle ignition engine not running;
- Setting button of your device to pair the app with your device;
- Start to diagnose your car.
IDUTEX PU600 Specification:
Product name: IDUTEX PU600
Product form: Smart VCI + Android mobile APP
Processor: ARM 32 – bit Cortex processor
Input voltage: VCI 8-28V
Communication method: Bluetooth
Operating temperature: – 10 to 70 ℃ （14 – 158° F), Relative Humidity: <90%
Storage temperature: – 30 to 120℃ (-22 to 248° F), Relative Humidity: <90%
- ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO15765-4, ISO14229, K/L line, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM,CAN ISO 11898, High-speed, Middle-speed, Low-speed and Single wire CAN, SAE-J1939, SAE-J1708, SAE-J1587, RS232.
IDUTEX PU600 Packaging: