Foxwell NT200 CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader Support Multi-Languages and Free Update Lifetime
The Foxwell NT200 Can OBDII/EOBD Code Reader is specially designed for DIYers to get easy and quick access to engine problems on all OBDII compliant vehicles sold worldwide since 1996.
CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader NT200
Get the Foxwell NT200 Can OBDII/EOBD Code Reader Five Reasons.
Foxwell NT200 Can OBDII/EOBD Code Reader is compatible with all 1996 and newer cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs and minivans sold worldwide.
NT200 does not only read and clear engine system faults, it also shows live vehicle sensor data and freeze frame data.
Multilingual menu options and code definitions for an international marketplace. It supports
English, French, German, Spanish and more.
With update tool Foxlink, you will always have the latest bug fixed and newly added parameters and they are life-time free.
Two key operation and menu-driven navigation make it extremely easy to use. Ruggedly built and compact design.
NT200 Features and Functions:
- Compatible with all 1996 and newer cars, light-duty trucks, SUV’s and minivans sold worldwide.
- Complete OBDII support with CAN capability.
- Determines why the “Check Engine Light ( MIL)” is on.
- Supports multiple code requests: Generic, manufacturer specific and pending codes.
- Clears codes, turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors.
- Displays complete live data stream.
- Features on-screen code definitions.
- Retrieves freeze frame data.
- Displays monitor and Inspection Maintenance (I/M) readiness status.
- FREE internet software and DTC updates via USB cable.
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions – English, Spanish, French, German and more.
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
- Extremely easy to use two-button operation.
- Plug-and-play interface and highly reliable.
- Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen.
- One (1) year warranty.
- Ruggedly built and compact design.
- Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- External Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
- Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and
- CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
- Dimensions: 120mm (4.720″)*75mm (2.95″)*20mm (0.78″)
- Weight: 327g
- NT200 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader.
- NT200 User’s Guide.
- USB cable.