Foxwell F1000B OBDII Scanner & Battery Tester 2 in 1
The Foxwell F1000B is a Battery Analyzer and OBD Code Reader which is dedicatedly developed to test 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel batteries. It provides a quick, easy and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health and more, it provides fast solution for OBD faults check.
ALL FOXWELL PRODUCTS LINK: Https://Www.Diatools.Co.Za/Brand/Foxwell/
- Tests batteries rated from 100 to 1100CCA.
- Support multiple battery types – regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel EPB.
- Tests multiple rating systems – CCA, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE.
- SOC, SOH and resistance test result display makes technicians easier and faster to judge the battery status.
- Tests the batteries on the car directly – no need to remove the battery.
- Quick starter analysis without disabling the ignition, result display in just 3 seconds.
- Does not emit light, heat or spark, or discharge battery, keeps operation safe for all levels of users.
- Works with all OBDII/EOBD compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide.
- Red, Yellow and Green LEDs with built-in speaker provide visual and audible tone for readiness verification.
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- Extremely easy to use with large backlight LCD display and menu-driven operation.
- Multilingual menu and test results – English, Polish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Russian, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Extremely easy to use with clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven navigation, and hotkeys.
- Updates Via Official Website https://www.foxwelltech.us/
- Display: 2.8”TFT color display
- Working Temperature: 0 to 60 ℃ (32 to 140℉)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70℃ (-4 to 158℉)
- Power Supply: 8-18V vehicle power
- Supported Protocols: J1850PWM, J1850-VPW, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
- Dimensions (L*W*H): 172*97.5*32mm
- Weight: 0.6kg.
Foxwell F1000B Kit Includes:
- F1000B Main Unit.
- Battery test clip.
- User’s Guide.
- USB Cable.