Autel Maxisys MS906 Automotive Diagnostic Scan Tool with ECU Coding, Key Coding, Bi-Directional Control, Oil Reset, ABS, SRS, DPF, EPB, TPMS
The Autel MaxiSys MS906 Diagnostic Tool and Analysis System is featured with a wide coverage of OE-level diagnostics, the price of MS906 is reasonable and affordable. It can supply efficiently comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis. It is the sophisticated scanner tool for master technician and shop owner. MS906 can figure out engine codes, key programming, clear codes, live data, etc.
All Autel Products Link: Https://Www.Diatools.Co.Za/Brand/Autel/
Autel MaxiSYS MS906 Diagnostic Tool highlights:
- Language: English.
- Update: Update online one year for free Via Official Website: Www.Auteltech.Com
- Android 4.0 Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking.
- It can update online via WiFi.
- Compatible for diagnosis and online programming for part of the original software.
- With Big Screen.
- High resolution.
- High hardware configuration.
Autel MaxiSYS MS906 Diagnostic Tool Features:
- Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor.
- 8.0” 1024 x 768 LED back lit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology.
- Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance.
- Extremely easy-to-use with integrated vehicle communication interface.
- Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with auto focus and flashlight.
- 802.11b/g/n WiFi to access your favorite web resources.
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 6 hours of continuous operation.
- Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking.
- Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast.
- Over 80 vehicle makes. US, Asian and European.
- Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems.
- Complete capabilities for codes. Live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily.
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via WiFi.
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere.
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes.
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors.
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files. Customer info and vehicle records well organized.
- Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data.
Autel MaxiSYS MS906 Diagnostic Tool Active Test;
The Active Test function is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. Available test varies by manufacturer, year, and model, and only the available tests display in the menu. During an active test, the tester outputs commands to the ECU in order to drive the actuators. This test determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states.
It also gives the capability of ECU coding to change programmed options which already existent in the software. NOTE: The ECU coding is not universally compatible with all vehicles. For any compatibility problem, welcome to contact us with VIN number to make sure.
Full System Diagnostic:
MS906 accesses full system diagnostics, Including ABS, SRS, Body, Chassis, Power-train, Electronic, Engine, Transmission, etc.
Perform a comprehensive scanning on ECUs to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
MS906 Diagnostic Tool Special Functions:
- Oil Reset Service: Reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system.
- TPMS Service: Look up the tire sensor IDs from ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after sensor replacements.
- EPB Service: Deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and set brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
- ABS/SRS Services: Perform bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor Test, and checking Module information, etc.
- SAS Service: Perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, and clear fault memory.
- DPF Regeneration Service: Clear the blockage through the continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter.
- BMS Service: performs a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery.
- Brake Bleed: performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and turn off the warning light.
- IMMO Service: clear the lost car key’s information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect user’s car from being stolen.
- Injector Coding: writes the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works.
- Throttle Adaptation: Initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately.
- CHG tire size.
- TEC learn.
- WIN DR ROOF.
- Lang change.
MaxiSYS MS906 Vehicle Coverage:
This diagnostic scan tool works on over 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes, and well combines with up to 12 kinds of adapters included in package. OBD-I compliant vehicles are perfectly supported by this diagnostic scanner when connecting via these adapters. Get one diagnostic scanner, and you can diagnose much more vehicles than using other diagnostic scan tools.
The supported brands are as follows: Abarth, Acura, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dodge, Dacia, Daihatsu, Fiat, Ford, GM, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lancia, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW, etc.
Autel MS906 Specifications:
- Operating System: Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat.
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM.
- Display: 8.0″ LED capacitive touch screen with 1024 x 768P resolution.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), DB16 DLC, USB 2.0, SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
- Camera (rear): Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight.
- Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
- Audio Input/Output: Microphone, Single Speaker.
- Power and Battery: 3.7V / 5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply.
- Input Voltage: DC 12 V (9-35 V)
- Power Consumption: 5 W
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 55°C.
Autel MS906 Package including:
- Main unit.
- Main cable.
- AC/DC adapter(12v)
- Cigarette Lighter.
- Lighter Fuse.
- User Manual.
- Quick reference guide.
- Compact Disc (CD)
- Soft Cloth.
- Carry case.
Notice: No Benz 14 pin adapter inside the package.