Autel MaxiLink ML529HD Heavy Duty OBD 2 Scanner Car Auto Scan Tools Code Reader Heavy Duty Diesel J1939 J1708 Gasoline Vehicles PK AL529HD
The Autel MaxiLink ML529HD, as a practical OBD2 scan tool design specially designed to work with all OBDII compliant vehicles and Heavy-Duty Vehicles (J1939 and J1708) Featuring complete OBD2 functions with Enhanced Mode 6 access and the patented one-key I/M Readiness Test, is an excellent choice for facilitating vehicle repair work to troubleshoot indicator lights and codes.
The Autel MaxiLink ML529HD OBD2 Scanner Car Auto Scan Tools Code Reader Heavy Duty Diesel J1939 J1708 Gasoline Vehicles PK AL529HD
- 10 MODES OF OBDII: Live data, freeze frame data of this diagnostic tool are effective to get quick & precise test results of your vehicle health status. Moreover, I/M Readiness, O2 sensor test and On-board monitor test are great for passing the emission test smoothly.
- UPGRADED AL519: Compared with AL519, this code reader uses AutoVIN technology that is a set of latest manufacturing standards. It reduces the omissions, eliminates the manufacturing defects and processes the data at a faster speed.
- ENHANCED MODE 6: The scanner features the enhanced mode 6 access to read the definition of an On-Board Diagnostic Monitor ID, along with enhanced reading codes in Powertrain system for Ford, GM and Chrysler, for offering better insight into your car.
- VEHICLES COMPATIBLE: This diagnostic scan tool has been found to cover both diesel (J1939 and J1708) and gasoline vehicles which are OBDII protocol compliant. The enhanced compatibility of this scan tool makes it a solid choice for every DIYers and mechanics.
- WARRANTY & UPDATE: The Autel AL529HD carries a complete 12-month guarantee from the date of sale provided from Autel Headquarters in China, with free lifetime software update, to ensure it is reliable for your daily diagnostic work.
Autel MaxiLink ML529HD Heavy Duty DESCRIPTION:
- Autel, as one of the world’s leading manufacturers in the automotive aftermarket, dedicates itself to developing professional diagnostic tools and translating global clients’ needs into superior cost-effective and innovative products with strong R&D and production capabilities.
- Autel MaxiLink ML529HD, as a practical OBD2 scan tool design specially designed to work with all OBDII compliant vehicles and Heavy-Duty Vehicles (J1939 and J1708), featuring the complete OBD2 functions with Enhanced Mode 6 access, and the patented one-key I/M Readiness Test, is an excellent choice for facilitating vehicle repair work to troubleshoot indicator lights and codes.
Autel MaxiLink ML529HD Heavy Duty FEATURES:
All Useful OBDII Functions:
- Autel MaxiLink ML529HD is super helpful for technicians to diagnose the trouble fast and accurately with complete 10 modes of OBDII test.
Reading Codes (Enhanced for Ford/GM/Chrysler): Retrieve Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) including Stored Codes, Pending Codes and Permanent Codes. Show the detailed description of the error codes for easily determining the causes of the Check Engine Light/Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL). This scanner can also read the enhanced codes in Powertrain system for Ford, GM and Chrysler.
- Erasing Codes: Delete not only the codes from the vehicle’s on-board computer, but also “Freeze Frame” data and manufacturer-specific enhanced data, thus turning off the Check Engine Light (MIL). Further, the I/M Readiness Monitor Status for all vehicle monitors is reset to “Not Ready” or “Not Complete” status.
- Live Data: Read the live data in a graphical way but also record data for later review as follows:
- View Data: The View Data function allows viewing of live or real time PID data of vehicle’s computer module(s).
- Record Data: The Record Data function allows recording vehicle modules’ Parameter Identification (PID) data to help diagnose intermittent vehicle problems.
- Playback Data: The Playback Data function allows viewing of previously stored PID data.
- NOTICE: For Heavy-Duty vehicles, only View Data is supported for now. View Freeze Frame Data: Allow the technician to view the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) is detected.
- Retrieve I/M Readiness Status: Check the operations of the Emission System on OBDII compliant vehicles, which is an excellent function to use prior to having a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance. O2 Sensor Test: Allow retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board compute
- On-Board Monitor Test (Enhanced): Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related power train components and systems that are/are not continuously monitored. This scan tool has the enhanced feature to read the definition of an On-Board Diagnostic Monitor ID.
- Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
- View Vehicle Information: Enable retrieval of Vehicle Identification No. (VIN), Calibration ID Nos. (CINs), Calibration Verification Nos. (CVNs) and In-use Performance Tracking on 2000 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9.
- Modules Present: Display the module IDs and communication protocols for OBDII modules in the vehicle.
Patented One-Key Ready Test
- This scan tool is specially designed with the Autel’s patented One-Click Readiness Key, which gives you a state emissions check and drive cycle verification with just a press of a button.
- The I/M Ready Test can be used as a convenient readiness test tool by automotive technicians to determine if the tested vehicle is ready for an emission test. By visual and audible indication, you will learn a vehicle’s emissions readiness.
- With this scan tool, you don’t have to drive around endlessly, continuously coming back to the repair shop for retest to check if all required tests by the ECU are completed. And you could also do a quick check of the vehicle to determine if it is ready to receive an emission test without the hassle of connecting your vehicle to the analyzer or having to use a complicated scan tool.
Therefore, this function is especially useful in the following cases:
- Bought a used car and the check engine light had been cleared to mask potential problems.
- Disconnected the battery for tune-ups and other engine repairs, dead battery replacement, car radio installation and car alarm installation.
- You used a scan tool to clear the DTCs.
- Your car has been sent for repairs.
Wide Compatibility with HD
This diagnostic scan tool is widely compatible especially based on its coverage of American, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer (including light trucks), and diverse protocols for Heavy Duty Vehicles utilizing SAE-J1939 and SAE-J1708. This has been termed to be one of the most extensive diagnostic scanner code reader that you would be able to lay your hands on.
Designed to be Multilingual
The OBDII scanner has the multilingual menus and DTC definitions covering several universal languages (including English, Spanish and French). The mechanic needs no effort in trying to get translations in as far as the code meanings and repair formulas are concerned.
Useful DTC Lookup Library
One of the best things about using the Autel MaxiLink ML529HD as an engine code reader is that it has a lookup library, which is used to search for definitions of DTCs stored in the build-in DTC library and for DTC Guide information. Every code comes with a description to aid technicians in efficient vehicle diagnostics and repair.
Abundant Add-On Features
- AutoVIN Technology: The device features the AutoVIN function for quick manufacturer-specific code identification, to be the best option available in the market in terms of speed, performance, data analysis and data transfer.
- Internet Updatable: Thanks to the wireless internet update feature, the duration that you will likely be able to enjoy will be extended for engine repairs.
- Prints Data via Windows PC: The OBDII scan tool users can enjoy the comfort of accessing the data in its printed form for better analysis and rectification as well as future use of the coded data.
- Color-Coded LEDs/Built-In Speaker: The code reader provides visual and audible tone for readiness verification.
- By clearing trouble codes you also clear the readiness status for the individual emission system readiness tests. In order to reset these monitors, the vehicle must be driven through a complete drive cycle with no trouble codes in memory. Amount of time needed for reset vary by vehicle.
- Do not erase the codes before repairs or services have been performed. Codes will again display if the underlining fault causing the code is not addressed.
Please close the anti-virus software in your PC when updating the device.
Autel MaxiLink ML529HD Heavy Duty SPECIFICATIONS:
- Display: 2.8-inch LCD (320*240 dpi)
- Connectivity: USB mini 2.0 OBDII DB15
- Operating Temp.: 0℃ to 60℃ (32℉ to 140℉)
- Storage Temp.: -20℃ to 70℃ (-1℉ to 158℉)
- External Power: 9.0 to 28.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
- Dimensions (L*W*H): 183 mm (7.2”)*91 mm (3.58”)*33 mm (1.3”)
- Weight: 242 g (0.533 lb.)
Autel MaxiLink ML529HD Heavy Duty PACKAGE LIST:
- DEUTSCHE-6 Adapter
- DEUTSCHE-9 Adapter
- OBDII Cable
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Quick guide