Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS Full System Diagnostic Tool With Special Functions
The Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS Full System Diagnostic Tool With Special Functions is an advanced Android-based tablet diagnostic tool featuring all-around fixes of Oil Reset / EPB / BMS / SAS / DPF / IMMO and the comprehensive TPMS service, is the ideal combination of MK808 and TS601 for DIY enthusiasts and auto repair stores to get faster and more accurate diagnosis.
ALL AUTEL PRODUCTS LINK: Https://Www.Diatools.Co.Za/Brand/Autel/
- Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors.
- One Year Free Update Online: Via Official Website: Https://Www.Auteltech.Com/(After One Year, Update Cost 349USD/Year)
- Relearn parking brake pad position after replacement; Supports forced diesel particulate filter regeneration and injector adjustments.
- Vehicles Supported: Support Asian and European vehicles after 1996, Auto VIN technology automatically identifies the vehicle’s make, model and year.
- Support Multi-Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian, English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian (If you need to change device language, please send us serial number. We can authorize other language online)
TPMS FUNCTIONS: Autel MK808TS is specially designed to provide the complete TPMS service as MaxiTPMS TS608 including TPMS health check, programming and relearn etc., for helping technicians to quickly find out the faulty sensor and turn off the MILs related.
SPECIAL SERVICES: This full-system scan tool provides the most commonly-performed capabilities including Oil reset, EPB/SAS/BMS/DPF/IMMO service as MaxiCOM MK808 & MX808TS does, to meet users’ demand for efficient repairs.
ALL SYSTEM DIAGNOSES: Besides featuring the quick and precise full OBDII functions, this automotive diagnostic scanner supports all available system modules in vehicles for technicians to diagnose complex problems accurately.
HIGH-END PERFORMANCE: Featuring multilingual support, this car diagnostic scanner comes with Android 4.4.4, Wireless Bluetooth/Updatable WiFi, and Printing Capability via PC or printer etc., for the best-possible diagnosing work.
RELIABLE WARRANTY: Autel guarantees that this product will be free from all defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year.
UPDATES: 1 Year Free Updates Online Via Official Website: Https://Www.Auteltech.Com/
The Perfect Combination for a Diagnostic Scan Tool:
Autel MaxiCom MK808TS, offering all systems diagnostics in one mobile tool, is the first combination of the complete TPMS function and advanced service functions in industry, which is marketed towards car enthusiasts and mechanics. The incredible compatibility and ease of use make it a top choice for anyone working with cars professionally.
Compared with MK808: Autel MK808TS offers the same features and functions as MK808 does and comes with additional benefit of TPMS function to perform TPMS Sensor Check, TPMS Relearn, TPMS Sensor Programming to all known OEM/Universal TPMS sensors for helping technicians to quickly locate the faulty sensor and turn off the MILs related.
Compared with TS608: Autel MK808TS offers the same features and functions as TS608 does.
COMPLETE OBD2 FUNCTIONS:
- Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
- Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
- I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
- View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
- Read Vehicle Information: Display the information namely: VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
All Systems Diagnoses for Deep Inspection in Vehicles:
MK808TS is a full system diagnostic scanner that can quickly test every system module’s status and make faster diagnosis & maintenance via reading/clearing codes as well as viewing live data etc., but only costs you a few minutes to finish full scanning.
As an advanced diagnostic tool, MK808TS has all kinds of services accessible for complete diagnoses and maintenance. You can quickly access the vehicle systems.
- Oil reset service: Perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once oil is changed.
- EPB service plays an important role in the maintenance of electronic braking system’s safety and efficiency.
- BMS service allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- DPF service specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- SAS service helps clear the faulty steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
- IMMO is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
Autel MK808TS Vehicle Coverage:
The best part about the MK808TS is its wide vehicle coverage. It support most 1996 US-based vehicles or newer, and 2000 EU-based vehicles or newer.
Supports a wide range of modules that can be scanned for codes and the ability to display values and sensor data for the specific module scanned.
Asia: For Acura, Daewoo, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, SsangYong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, BYD, ChangAn, Chery, DFM, FAW, Foton, Geely, GreatWall, Haval, JAC, Lifan, Luxgen, MG, Zotye.
Europe: For Abarth, For Alfa-Romeo, For Alpina, For Aston Martin, For Audi, For Bentley, For Benz, For BMW, For Citroen, For Dacia, For Ferrari, For Fiat, For Jaguar, For Lamborghini, For Lancia, For LandRover, For Lotus, For Maserati, For Maybach, For Mini, For Opel, For Peugeot, For Porsche, For Renault, For Rolls-Royce, For SAAB, For Skoda, For Smart, For Volvo, For Volkswagen
USA: For Buick, For Cadillac, For Chevrolet, For Chrysler, For Dodge, For Ford, For GMC, For Hummer, For Jeep, For Lincoln, For Mercury, For Oldsmobile, For Pontiac, For Saturn, For Tesla
Australia: For HSV.
Complete TPMS Functions for Boost in TPMS Work:
MK808TS, being available to activate 98% of all-known TPMS sensors, provides the most advanced TPMS diagnosis and the most comprehensive OBD relearn coverage for a complete TPMS health check, allowing technicians to solve TPMS related problems with a series of quick and effective operations:
TPMS Check: The Check function allows users to activate TPMS sensors to view sensor data – sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery condition and sensor location.
TPMS Diagnosis: The Diagnosis function check the status of the TPMS system. This function requires connection with the test vehicle.
Sensor Programming: The function is to program the sensor data to the MX-Sensor and replace faulty sensor with low battery life or the one that’s not functioning.
There are four options available for programming the MX-Sensor:
- Copy by Activation: Once the sensors mounted on the vehicle have been triggered and the sensor information displayed, Copy by Activation is to program a new MX-Sensor.
- OBD: By using this function, the tablet will program the sensor IDs retrieved from the ECU of the test vehicle to the new MX-Sensors.
- Copy by Input: The Copy by Input allows users to program a new MX-Sensor with the ID of an original TPMS sensor.
- Auto Create: The Auto Create function automatically create a random sensor ID to program a new MX-Sensor.
- TPMS Relearn: This function write the newly programmed sensor IDs into the vehicle ECU for sensor recognition. There are three ways for Relearn: Stationary Relearn; Active Relearn; OBD Relearn.
- TPMS by OEM Part No: If the sensor’s OEM part number is known, this function is an efficient method to activate and program MX-Sensors.
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2, KitKat.
- Processor: Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
- Memory: 32GB.
- Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution.
- Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0/USB 2.0/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth 2.1 EDR/HDMI Type A/Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
- Sensors: Light sensor for brightness auto changing
- Audio input/output:
- Input: N/A .
- Output: buzzer.
- Power and Battery: 3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery.
- Charges: via 5V DC power supply.
- Tested Battery Life: Around 7 hours of continuous use.
- Battery Charging Input: 5V/1.5 A.
- Power Consumption: 600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) 3.7 V.
- Operating Temp: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F)
- Storage Temp: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
- Net Weight: 885 g (2.31 lb.)
ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898 (High-speed, Middle-speed, Low-speed and Single-wire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS Package List:
- Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS.
- External USB Power Adapter.
- USB Cable (for charging)
- USB Cable (for test)
- MaxiVCI Mini.
- User Manual.
- Quick reference guide.
- Carry case.