Autel MaxiCOM MK808 OBD2 Diagnostic Tool 7-inch LCD Touch with All System & Service Functions of EPB/IMMO/DPF/SAS/TMPS Etc.
The Autel MaxiCOM MK808 is an advanced tablet scan tool based on the Android operating system. Consist of MD802 and Mexicheck pro, this obd2 scanner’s advantages not only lie in its comprehensive functions including Full systems diagnoses, all OBD2 functions, various reset features (Oil reset, EPB/SAS/BMS/TPMS/DPF reset), but it its excellent performance in advanced hardware, faster and more accurate diagnosis.
ALL AUTEL PRODUCTS LINK: Https://Www.Diatools.Co.Za/Brand/Autel/
- Is a powerful Android tablet with intuitive 7 inch touch screen capable of scanning all available modules for faulty codes and aiding in performing an extensive list of the most popular maintenance services including oil and service light resets and steering angle sensor calibration.
- The tool’s quad core processor and 32GB operating memory combined with its drill down touch interface enables deft analysis of domestic, Asian and European vehicles. 1996 and newer.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 Features:
- Original Autel Brand Tool. High quality.
- Update Online: One Year Free Update Online Via Official Website: Https://Www.Auteltech.Com/
- Multi-Language Supported: English is default language. It also supports German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Swedish, etc. (But for other languages, there are a fee to be payed)
- Read/clear codes for all available systems.
- Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review.
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time.
- Relearn parking brake pad after replacement.
- Support IMMO functions.
- Support forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors.
- Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
- Reset service mileage and service intervals.
- Support TPMS sensor relearn.
- Support battery registration and reset.
COMPREHENSIVE DIAGNOSTIC FUNCTIONS:
Supports a wide range of special functions. Including COMPREHENSIVE:
- DIAGNOSTIC FUNCTIONS: Read and erase codes for all available systems using the supported protocols. The tablet type MaxiCOM diagnostic tool is the best way to display live data in text, graph and analog for easy data review.
- Diagnostic tool MK808 can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio and exhaust emission conditions in engine system to enhance vehicle performance. Save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
- It makes great sense in the safety driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift. This diagnostic tool can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system or check the health status via live data viewing.
- Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components and next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is.
- SRS: Safety restraint system is made up of impact sensors, a control module and the airbags themselves. This diagnostic tool can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
MK808 SPECIAL FUNCTIONS:
Supports a wide range of special functions, including IMMO immobilizer.
Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS, DPF, TPMS, and many more.
- Oil reset service: Reset engine oil Life system once oil have been changed.
- EPB service: Is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system’s safety and efficiency.
- BMS service: Allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state. Monitor the close-circuit current. Register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- DPF service: specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration. DPF component replacement teach in and DPF teach in after replacing the engine control unit.
- SAS service: helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
- TPMS service: makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU. Inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
- IMMO: the unique function MK808 has at this price, is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
SUPERIOR MECHANICS ASSISTANT: In addition to the MaxiCOM standard features and special functions, there are also a host of enhanced features that are specifically designed for common repair shop work, including; Relearn parking brake pad position after replacement, Force fuel injector regeneration and adjustment, Battery registration and reset, Sensor relearning after repair or replacement.
- SHOP MANAGER – You can well manage the workshop information with 3 available functions within this application: Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager. Intuitively look up the summarized details.
- DATA MANAGER – The best solution for the data related operations, you can store, print, and review the saved files in Image, PDF, Review Data, Apps Uninstall or Data Logging.
- REMOTE DESK – you can directly get ad-hoc remote support from Autel via Team Viewer software.
The MaxiCOM diagnostic system supports 4 methods for Vehicle Identification.
1.Auto VIN Scan: The MaxiCOM diagnostic system features the latest VIN-Based Auto VIN Scan function to identify vehicles and scan all the diagnosable ECUs and run diagnostics on the selected system. This function is compatible with 2006 and newer vehicles.
2.Manual VIN Input: For vehicles not supporting the Auto VIN Scan function, you may manually enter the vehicle VIN.
3.Automatic Selection: The Auto VIN Scan can be selected after selecting the test vehicle manufacturer.
4.Manual Selection: When the vehicle’s VIN is not automatically retrievable through the vehicle’s ECU, or the specific VIN is unknown, the vehicle can be manually selected.
MaxiCOM MK808 VEHICLE COVERAGE:
Golbal Vehicle Coverage: Asian and European vehicles after 1996. Utilizes new Auto VIN ID Tech to automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year without the need for user assistance.
For Abarth, for Acura, for Alfa, for Audi, for Bentley, for Benz, for BMW, for Bugatti, for Chrysler, for Citroen, for Dacia, for Daewoo, for Daihatsu, for Dodge, for Fiat, for Ford, for Ford, for GM, for GTR, for Honda, for Hyundai, for Infiniti, for Isuzu, for Jaguar, for Jeep, for Kia, for Lambor Ghini, for Lancia, for LandRover, for Lexus, for LT3, for Maruti for Suzuki, for Maserati, for Maybach, fro Mazda, for Mini, for Mitsubishi, for Nissan, for Opel, for Peugeot, for Porsche, for Renault, for Saab, for Scion, for Seat, for Skoda, for Smart, for Sprinter, for SsangYong, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Toyota, for Vauxhall, for Volkswagen, for Volkswagen CV, for Volvo.
Different Choice for Diagnoses:
- The MK808 is suitable for most OBD2 vehicles and support many car brands like: Ford. Honda. Chevrolet. Jeep. Toyota. Dodge. GM. Volkswagen. Audi. BMW and Benz, etc.
- Non OBD2 vehicles you can connect the device via adapters (not included) to complete car diagnoses.
- This diagnostic tool support different kinds of adapter connection.
How to Change language?
- Recommended Use Indoor
- Operating System AndroidTM 4.4.4
- Processor Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
- Memory 32GB
- Display 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024×600 resolution
- Connectivity Mini USB 2.0 / USB 2.0 / Wi-Fi / Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
- Sensors Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing
- Audio Input/output Input: N/A / Output: Beep
- Power and Battery 3.7 V/3200 mAh lithium-polymer battery ; Charges via 5 VDC power supply
- Tested Battery Life Around 4.5 hours of continuous used
- Battery Charging Input 5 V/1.5 A
- Power Consumption 500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) 3.7 V
- Operating Temp -10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Storage Temp. -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- Operating Humidity 5% – 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)
- Net Weight 788 g (2.42 lb.)
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 Package List:
- USB External Power Adapter.
- User Manual.
- Quick Reference Guide.
- Main cable.
- Carry case.
- Mini USB Cable.