Autel AutoLink AL519 Diagnostic Tool
The Autel AutoLink AL519 Diagnostic Tool OBDII/EOBD Scanner supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis. Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker, the AutoLink AL519 is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, and it allows users to do their jobs faster. In addition, thousands of troubleshooter code tips help technicians to save diagnosis and repair time.
The Autel AutoLink AL519 Diagnostic Tool Highlights:
- Multi-langauges: English, French and Spanish.
- Update: update online.
- Features the unique patented One Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
- Original Autel makes with high quality and one year warranty.
AutoLink AL519 Features:
- Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import.
- Color Led’s and speaker for visual and audible tone for readiness verification.
- Retrieves generic (P0 P2 P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1 P3 and U1) codes and pending codes.
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- Displays DTC definition on the TFT color screen.
- Views freeze frame data.
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status. (emissions)
- Reads live PCM data stream.
- Displays live O2 sensor test data.
- Graphs data (1996 and newer vehicles)
- Reads, stores and playbacks live sensor data.
- Enhanced OBDII Mode 6.
- Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster saving diagnosis and repair time.
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions. English, Spanish and French, etc.
- Internet up beatable and up gradable.
Autel AutoLink AL519 Package List:
- Auto Link® AL519.
- User’s manual.
- USB cable.
- OBDII Cable.
- Carry case.